my 2 cents...I don't own Sonos but my friend does...money wasn't an
issue. The main issue that kept me away from purchasing a Sonos is the
luck of features and especially the ability to create clever mixes (see
MusicIP or Genius). Having said that, there have been times that I
wanted to throw my SC system out of the window and I will admit that
there have been many occasions when I was so close in going to
Sonos...If they supported MusicIP or Genius or something similar I would
be very tempted. You are right it's all about Music in the end, but
sometimes the frustration can take the best out of me.

--
panos_k75