Richie;436851 Wrote:
> I can't speak for iPhone but I regularly sync 3 Booms and 2 Classics and
> it also works flawlessly.
>
> Richard

I've done 5, including an SB1, which doesn't actually have the ability
to do the advanced syncing of the newer players.  No problems, they were
all in perfect enough sync that I couldn't notice any variation.
Perhaps the SB1 would drift if I gave it a really long song, but for
most Rock/Pop songs (3-5 minutes), no drift was perceptible.

Eric

--
kolding

SqueezeBox 2 -> Rotel RSX-1056 -> Totem Acoustic Dreamcatchers
SqueezeBox 3 -> Rotel RX-1052 -> Vandersteen 1B's
SqueezeBox 1 -> AudioEngine A2's
SqueezeBox Boom x 2
SliMP3 -> Retired