socistep;436816 Wrote:
> iPhone - you look to have a fair few "zones", whats your experiencing
> with syncing been ? At present I only sync 2, the Boom & the Duet and
> its flawless but wondered what it was like with more players ?

I've done 6.
Works perfectly with mp3 and low bitrate (44.1/16) flac.
AAC and higher bitrate flac causes trouble with more than two since my
server has to transcode then and runs into the limit of it's capacity
(it's a Via C7, 1GHz, so no really fast machine).
Oh, and I only have three devices wired (plus the server, which may be
the more important point).

--
pippin

---