Phil Leigh;437939 Wrote:
> But I don't understand why you wouldn't just import from MusicIp - It
> doesn't lose any Tag data (believe me I'd notice if it did!).

If I remember correctly it had something to do with Vorbis comments in
flac files. I think that the ALBUMARTIST tag was not read at all and
that only one of several tags for ARTIST and COMPOSER was read. I seem
to recall that if I tried to save the track id to the file, all existing
tags were replaced with what was in the MusicIP database. That was a
while ago, but I thought that MusicIP was no longer actively developed.

--
vagskal