Schindler;439164 Wrote:
> Maybe you could wait a long time... If 7.4 or 8.0 will be the software
> for the Touch... I think it is far away from beeing released.

I would add the only shipping similar device (the controller) is still
pretty rough around the edges, so even once the server may be in place,
it could be rough sailing for the first couple of months.

Although the feature set of the touch appears to beat the SB3 hands
down, the SB3 is a proven performer in terms playback, and the fact that
it can run Superdatetime really be understated.

You might look for a used SB3 on craigslist or your local equivalent
and pick up the touch next year.

--
sander