lesliew;438859 Wrote:
> I love the old slimdevices gear but this new stuff looks UGLY, boom &
> touch included.  I look at the SONO's and not only does it still look
> good (I would even go as far as saying sexy) even after being out for
> several years it has a better long term value proposition than the new
> logitech stuff.

It's all in the eye of the beholder.  I think the duet looks slick; the
boom too.  The only thing that makes the boom seem a bit archaic is the
vacuum display.  Aside from that, I like the look of it.  I also think
it was a nice touch having a magnetized mechanism to hold the remote on
top of the boom.

--
maggior

Rich
---------
Setup: 2 SB3s, 3 Booms, 1 duet, 1 receiver.  SuSE 11.0 Server running
SqueezeCenter 7.3.3, MusicIP, and SqueezeSlave.
Current library stats: 27,462 songs, 2,276 albums, 434 artists.
http://www.last.fm/user/maggior