See attached for my (slightly out of date) set up. The Streamium has
been replaced by 2 Booms, but the homeplug layout is the same (One Boom
is connected via Wifi). Also my Asus has been sold and the PCH is now
running an FTP server to connect to my Toppy (Harddrive Freeview
recorder). Note I have 3 three port homeplugs which are great for areas
of the house needing a lot of connectivity.

HTH

CW

|Filename: AV setup.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7991|

Chunkywizard

*Squeezebox:* Boom x2 (Lounge and Kitchen) *Squeezecenter:* 7.4-28xxx
for Windows Home Server (HP EX-475 MediaSmart Server with 2GB RAM
upgrade)
*Plugins:* Dynamic Playlists 2.8 | SQL Playlist 2.5 | Music Information
Screen 4.42 | Custom Scan 2.7 | TrackStat 2.9 | SettingsManager 2.1.12 |
SyncOptions 2.1.24
*Remote:* iPod Touch Gen. 1 running 'iPeng'
(http://penguinlovesmusic.de/2008/11/25/ipeng-application-now-on-app-store/)