I've just set up a pair of Billion 2071 200AV to get internet
connectivity from my router downstairs to my study upstairs. When I say
'set up' I mean I plugged them into the mains sockets and just plugged
the ethernet cables into them. It really was that easy, no setup
required.

Because my SB3 is near the router downstairs, I've also wired it up
instead of using wireless for it. It still says there's a slight drop
off at the 5Mbps network test so I need to do some testing on throughput
(not that it would ever affect the SB3 at that rate, even with FLAC).

--
DoomWolf