I have seen some homeplugs for sale with 4 ethernet connections but the
ones I use, Netgear HDX101, only have one. The 4 port version was rated
85mps not 200 as mine.

I originally bought a pair for streaming video to PS3 but have added 3
more in different rooms for Sqeezeboxes.

After the first pair you can add them singly for this make. Mixing
makes and/or models may not work and I can't comment on whether other
models allow additional homeplugs (you'll have to check their blurb).

Adding the first extra one was tricky as I needed to reset the name of
the first pair to default so I could see the new one. After that it was
easy.

--
DigitalMitch