Not a beta-tester either but installed 0.98 on Xperia X1, Win Mobile 6.5
('final' release), SqueezeCenter 7.4 (2500 albums on).

800x480 looking nice!  Impressed by speed of 'Cover Flow' scrolling.
No issue with playback & use in portrait mode.

Problem with switching to landscape mode (kinda works in 0.98 with some
cosmetic issues).  When I switch back to portrait, the icons for
close/config/search gets messed up and oriented horizontally outside of
the view area.

Would love to see landscape working and text input thru standard
SIP/keyboard! Great job so far Sebastian!

BTW, I was using iPhone/iPeng until switching back to Windows Mobile
for the flexibility so really glad to see this program available!!!

--
Archimago