fmanders;475368 Wrote:
> I've been using 0.95 for a while now on a HTC Touch Pro 2.  I know about
> the resolution limitations at the moment, but wanted to know if there is
> specific testing to be done on currently unsupported resolutions.

This is solved all in the new betas. And i think. In next days you get
it available.
But for all functionality it needs Server version 7.34 or below.
I did test a lot of. And seems works fine. If you use sever version
7.4x
than it is limited for the moment. Special the internet services. For
this you need than for the moment to do the following trick. You need
the service to register as a favourite and have to do it with your
normal remote control.

--
arztde