Hokie02;468818 Wrote:
> So I set up my SBR a few months ago with a SBC and everything worked
> fine since then using iPeng.  Recently I noticed the light on my SBR is
> stuck on blue and I can't get it to go to white.
>
> I reset the SBR and ran UDAP wired to my computer and I am able to get
> it to turn white and work then (still don't think iPeng worked).  I
> cannot however get it to turn white on wireless.  I've tried everything
> and no matter what I put it turns blue.  Here is my latest attempt,
> please let me know what could be wrong?
>
> UDAP [1] (squeezebox 16af35)> list
> bridging: 0
> hostname: Squeezebox
> interface: 0
> lan_gateway: 0.0.0.0
> lan_ip_mode: 1
> lan_network_address: 0.0.0.0
> lan_subnet_mask: 255.255.255.0
> primary_dns: 0.0.0.0
> secondary_dns: 0.0.0.0
> server_address: 192.168.1.4
> squeezecenter_address: 192.168.1.4
> squeezecenter_name:
> wireless_SSID: VTHokies
> wireless_channel: 11
> wireless_keylen: 1
> wireless_mode: 0
> wireless_region_id: 4
> wireless_wep_key_0: 1F90336FF1
> wireless_wep_key_1:
> wireless_wep_key_2:
> wireless_wep_key_3:
> wireless_wep_on: 1
> wireless_wpa_cipher: 3
> wireless_wpa_mode: 1
> wireless_wpa_on: 0
> wireless_wpa_psk:
>
> I've also tried it with lan_gateway: 192.168.1.1,
> primary_dns:192.168.1.1, and lan_network_address: 192.168.1.4 and
> nothing.  Any advice??

The network settings don't look right. If it's not showing an IP that
suggests DHCP is failing. Try setting lan_ip_mode=0 (static IP) and then
set gateway/dns etc as appropriate. One thing I noticed is that you set
lan_network_address to 192.168.1.4, but that's what you also have
squeezecenter_address set to - that can't be right!

--
radish

'HELP ME RAISE MONEY FOR CHILDREN'S CANCER RESEARCH!'
(HTTP://WWW.ADAMREEVE.COM/24IN24/)
http://www.last.fm/user/polymeric