pippin;471282 Wrote:
> I don't understand this one. Did you maybe use a plugin like The
> Synchronizer or something to sync the devices? Or did you move them
> between MySqueezebox.com and your server (there's an SC bug that
> sometimes syncs devices if you do that)?
>
> In iPeng you usually sync devices through Drag'n'Drop (by dragging one
> on the other or a group) or by selecting the device and selecting the
> "sync" button. Both in the "Edit" mode on the players screen (activated
> on that screen through the button in the top right).
>
> If your players are off and you torn on a single one of these, the
> selected one will become master. That's the only behavior I am aware
> of.
>
> The up/down buttons should only appear on devices using IRBlaster and
> there they do volume. That's a bug and will be fixed in 1.2.1.

Thank you for the reply.

I have only used my computer and SqueezeCenter Local 9000 to sync
except of course for the one time using iPeng to sync which caused the
sound problem. As stated above, once I re-synced using Local 9000 I do
not have any sound problems

The weird problems due to the sequence of turning on and off synced
players show up in the device display being one song behind (easily
fixed) and also show up in trying to alter player menus (it would be too
long to describe here but it is a problem being worked on by the fine
folks at SqueezeCenter).

Thanks for letting me know about those large up/down buttons.

So OK - enough with Scotland and PLEASE come on home and work on the
manual.

Regards

--
sflen