Apologies if this has already been asked.  I looked for it and didn't
find anything.

I'm having trouble with the ADD mode.  I want to add individual songs
to the end of my playlist, which I understand is what this is supposed
to do.  Works as described for my local FLAC library, but does not work
with Rhapsody.  When I try to add a specific Rhapsody track, the whole
album is appended to the end of my playlist.  All the tracks that I
didn't select show up as having length of 0:00, the track I did select
shows up as expected.  But when it advances to the next track, all the
0:00 get their real length, and it starts playing from track #1 of the
album I chose a song from.

Makes it difficult to create playlists...  Any ideas?

I have iPeng "Play single tracks" set to ON.  Also have
Squeezeboxserver set to play individual songs.

Running SBS 7.4, Ubuntu 9.04, iPeng 1.2, and iPhone OS 3.1.2.
Two SBR's and a Boom playing in sync.

Thanks,
Andy

--