First. I am sure that there are a lot of hard working people at
Logitech, trying to make great products - this is not meant for them.

I bought the duet and it can't connect to mysqueezebox.com when my
computer is off (all ports are open, it can ping and even see the ip
address for mysqueezebox.com but the controller says that I am not
registered).

Called Logitech support here in Denmark and they apparently hung up on
me after 25 min. (and no I am not one of those idiots who rants at
people who is trying to help me). They never cared to call back although
they asked for both my phone number and my email address. Called them
again and was now treated in a most unprofessional rude way - he even
yelled at me because I told him that I already tried the thing he was
suggesting close to 30 times (resetting the unit). Guess what - it
didn't solve the problem doing that again.

Found this forum and someone from Logitech posted that I could PM him
if I had problems with the duet. Well he doesn't allow PM..... so I
found another Logitech person who did but he doesn't read his mail
(although his account shows recent activity).

Tries to send a mail to the European customer support but "During the
next several days, Logitech will be transitioning our customer support
e-mail system. Email support will not be available from August 30 until
October 12." It is now October 16 and same message!!! How can it take
more than two weeks to transitioning their customer support e-mail
system - isn't that something other companies does doing the night or
within a few days???

Got an email from the Danish support claiming that they haven't heard
from me within 168 hours since they send me an answer so they changed
the status to SOLVED!!?? (they never send me any answer and I have only
contacted them via phone). I replied that my problem wasn't solved and
got a reply that an account was created?? I asked them how this account
was going to help me and got a mail "We have received your question. You
will get an answer within 72 hours" - 4 days later (96 hours) and
nothing! Ironic enough they send me another mail at the same time
claiming how much they care about me and that they want to know how my
experience with customer service has been! Well now you know!!

This is INSANE!!! Stop wasting my time Logitech, my time is worth
something. I have bought so many of your product through the years but
this experience has changed my view on your company. My dream of buying
both the Squeezebox Radio and Touch or any other product from Logitech
has probably ended.

I am going to return the Duet if I don't get some response from someone
from Logitech very soon.

--
Altec