fmanders;475368 Wrote:
> I've been using 0.95 for a while now on a HTC Touch Pro 2.  I know about
> the resolution limitations at the moment, but wanted to know if there is
> specific testing to be done on currently unsupported resolutions.
> I.e. do you require more beta testers?

Yes I would like to have somebody test SControl with SCenter 7.4.
Particularly the radio and music services.
Rumors are that they do not work anymore (the SCenter plugins, i.e.)
And since SControl does not use the SNetwork, well - not good.

If you would like to help - drop me a line with you email adress

--
Locuth

Use your PDA/Phone as SqueezeBox remote -- http://sc.sciatec.de