Phil Leigh;483058 Wrote:
> When using RG, you MUST have the digital level set to maximum.
I normally see eye-to-eye with Phil on most things, but I strongly
disagree with this statement. When using RG it is perfectly OK to use
the SB's digital volume control as well.

Think of it this way: you have a file with a RG value of -3dB. Playing
it with the SB's RG support turned on, and adding an extra 3dB of
digital volume level attenuation is *identical in every way* to playing
it with the SB's RG support turned off and applying 6dB of digital level
attenuation.

--
cliveb

Transporter -> ATC SCM100A