Pat, iPhone, I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm not an iAnything fan, but
I admire S. Jobs business moves. He has a captive audience with the
iPhone and iPods that are centered around iTunes. What I see him doing
is aggregating services for his already captive audience to keep them
happy and to also go after other potential customers for devices like
the Sonos and SQBX. If you're already an iPhone user... he wants to keep
you... and if you're not.. he was to offer other avenues to get you...
That's all I'm "specualting" about here. Will I buy an iStreamBox?...
probably no... If Apple successfully integrates what I mentioned above
will they be a force to be reckon with... probably yes.

--
tamanaco