iPhone;493120 Wrote:
>  There is only one reason I can't turn any song I paid for on CD into a
> ring tone for my iPhone, MONEY IE Apple Greed! One is forced to buy the
> song from the iTunes Store and then pay again to turn it into a ring
> tone.

I understand the frustration that people have in regards to steve but
let's be fair. there is a simple workaround for virtually every
restriction placed on the itunes experience. The process of making your
own ringtone free of charge is ridiculously easy, as was the process of
freeing one's music from the drm nightmare way back when.

i don't buy from the itunes store but i think it's important to
remember that steve jobs has almost single handedly led the charge on
the digital music revolution and for that I'm eternally grateful.

--
exile