tamanaco wrote:
> Pat, iPhone, I'm not disagreeing with you. I'm not an iAnything fan, but
> I admire S. Jobs business moves.

This is really a separate topic.

Steve Jobs is a brilliant businessman. Nearly as good as the world's
smartest business man, Steve Case, who sold a puffed up marketing ponzi
scheme to Time Warner for lots of real, hard cash.

But my comment was just that I don't want to be assimilated.

I expect that the next move will be video. Jobs already owns a huge part
of Disney. A decade ago, the common wisdom was that audio was too big to
stream over the Internet. Now, its not even a blip, and streaming video
is commonplace.

--
Pat Farrell
http://www.pfarrell.com/