Jon Healey of the LA Times posted some interesting thoughts about Apple
and lala. I'm sure they have something in mind, perhaps what Tamanaco
says, or maybe they're just taking out a competitor.

While I don't prefer or own Apple products, I respect their repeated
accomplishments. No consumer products company does a better job of using
innovative design and sophisticated technology to achieve simplicity.

Apple does things it's own way, take it or leave it. Most people take
it, and pay little attention to the things you guys are discussing.

--
Goodsounds