I'm having a problem with the UI in V2.0.3. The initial window
(attached) seems to be a fixed size and it cuts of the bottom of the
form. I have two workarounds: 1. tab to the missing fields and they come
into view as the window then scrolls; or 2. adjust the font size with
Ctrl/-, which makes the bubble help unreadably small. The Options and
Advanced Options screens have the same problem.

I'm running Windows Vista with a 1680x1050 display, IE 8 and Firefox
3.5.7.

The program itself (in the limited use I've given it) seems to work
well and it will be very useful as I finally get my music all uploaded
to the server. Thanks!

I am a new SB Radio user.

|Filename: ACCUI.jpg                                                |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8958|

Larry G