lcjohnson;502348 Wrote:
> I am trying to run ACC 2.0 on my system, but I am getting a 3716
> connection error when I press the test button. My particulars are:
>
> - Windows XP SP 3. I have a simple shared network.
> - Music folders are on a newly installed NetGear ReadyNAS Duo net
> attached server.
> - Running Squeezebox Server Version: 7.4.1 at 192.168.1.150 (fixed IP
> addr)
> - I have done the mod on the my.tt file on the server and rebooted the
> server.
> - I have installed mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.6-win32.msi
> - The media share on the server is mapped as drive M:
> - Full remote path to music share is M:\Music
>
> Clicking the test button I get 'error connectiong to the database'
> number 3716, 'Safety setings on this computer prohibit accessing a data
> soruce on another domain.'
>
> Got any ideas to help?  Thanks in advance, if you can.
>
> Larry Johnson

Sounds all good except that the full remote physical path is defined
from the computer where SBS is running so this probably is not on drive
M. Press the test button to get an example of a local path.

The 3716 problem is a Microsoft issue that pops up now and then. On the
ACC homepage there are some tips on how to resolve this. Have you tried
these yet?

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon PMA-1500AE +
DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)