I am trying to run ACC on my system, but I am getting a 3716 connection
error when I press the test button. My particulars are:

- Windows XP SP 3. I have a simple shared network.
- Music folders are on a newly installed ReadyNAS Duo net attached
server.
- Running Squeezebox Server Version: 7.4.1 at 192.168.1.150 (fixed IP
addr)
- I have done the mod on the my.tt file on the server and rebooted the
server.
- I have installed mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.6-win32.msi
- The media share on the server is mapped as drive M:
- Full remote path to music share is M:\Music

Clicking the test button I get 'error connectiong to the database'
number 3716, 'Safety setings on this computer prohibit accessing a data
soruce on another domain.'

Got any ideas to help?  Thanks in advance, if you can.

Larry Johnson

--
lcjohnson