tamanaco;503771 Wrote:
> I'm assuming you're using Windows, so if IE8 is installed correctly you
> can try right-clicking the .hta file in File Explorer and select Open
> with... and then select IE as the program to open the file.

Thanks for the input.  I probably didn't make it clear enough that all
is as I want it when I go to the files with Windows Explorer - a double
click brings them up in Firefox, which is what I want.  My goal was to
get ACC to open the files in Firefox when it has finished creating them.
Frank has shown that ACC is pointed towards IE but can be changed.

Regards. Dave

--
Viragored

Squeezebox Duet (Sept. 2009) digital into Yamaha RX-V2700 and Jamo
speakers; analogue into Speakercraft MZC-66 for whole house system.