wowo;503314 Wrote:
> Unfortunately it is working the same as before, nothing changed.
>
> By the way:
> AAC counts 1615 albums, 21904 tracks
> SBS counts 1615 albums, 21984 tracks
> Almost the same :), but a little strange.

Going to test again... Changed the sort order and got the right results
here. Going to send you another version...

And I'll also look at the track count. I don't think you're missing
something though but that its just the counter within ACC. I don't think
you can check which one of the 21984 tracks is missing (just kidding)

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon
PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)