Rick B.;504194 Wrote:
> The "balloon is undefined" error I get refers to line 23 of the app,
> which is:
>
> var balloon    = new Balloon
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,

Not really yet as you are the only one reporting this issue so there
must be something unique to your configuration. I'll put it on my bug
list to investigate.

Can you list again:
1. OS version and SP
2. OS language settings
3. Internet Explorer version
4. Installed browser plugins to control scripts (focus is IE, not
Firefox)?
5. AntiVirus/AntiSpam product used?
6. Did you lock down (configure/tighten security) your computer in any
means (like security levels or advanced security settings in IE)?

Did you unzip the contents of the include folder in the zip file (is
there a JS folder within the Include folder)?

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SC, Denon
PMA-1500AE + DacMagic + Monitor Audio Silver RS8 = :-)