results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=73698
Question: Is third party plugins/applets important for your Squeezebox
purchases ?

- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless support for third
  party development is prioritized
- I won't buy any more Squeezebox products unless the third party
  plugins I rely on is supported
- I use third party plugins but I would still consider buying more
  Squeezebox products without them
- I don't use third party plugins so they aren't important to my
  Squeezebox purchases

So it's clear from the poll figures that third-party plugins are very
important to people on the forums.

Logitech management might say that we are not typical of the people
they want to sell to.

But we are the evangelists for the product. I have always recommended
the SB as the way to go for streaming music. It's not clear that I
should continue to do so if third-party plugins cease to be available.

--
danco