I presently have a Squeezebox Duet that I have connected to my house
stereo.  I also have it connected to an FM transmitter so that I can
listen to the Squeezebox anywhere in the house with headphones connected
to a Walkman FM receiver so I don't disturb anyone else.  This, to me,
suggests a possible new product for Logitech.

It would seem that a portable Squeezebox would be a product with good
sales potential.  It could be a small ipod style module that would
connect to Squeezecenter or mysqueezebox.com over WiFi.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

--
crutschow