well, its just one example.  i think i've seen about ten or so, which
makes me think there are many more i haven't seen.

yes, they seem to trust the v.c. software, but i didn't realize how
that worked, which is why i asked.  andy got a bit miffed at me for
asking, but it really was just an innocent question.

btw, they do "protect" some of the wiki pages.  you can't edit all of
them, they can control that access.  however, i think more than simply
changing the link is required, i think they need to give some
explanation as to what the differences are between "embedded" and
"trunk" and the ramifications of using one or the other.  it would also
be a good place to define the touch sbs, and tinysc, and so on, to
delineate those definitions and stem confusion.

--
MrSinatra

www.lion-radio.org
using:
sb2 & sbc (my home) / sbr (parent's home) - sbs 7.5b - win xp pro sp3
ie8 - p4(ht) 3.2ghz / 2gig ram - 1tb wd usb2 raid1 - d-link dir-655 -
35k mp3