fphredd;515887 Wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Giving another go with the new version, same track count issues...
>
> Music stored on ReadyNAS.
>
> ReadyNAS built-in SBS 7.42:
> Total Tracks: 43,202
>
> Windows XP Desktop Running SBS 7.42:
> Total Tracks: 43,202
>
> Media Monkey:
> 43,202 Files
>
> ACC on Windows XP desktop (not really sure how to set it up on
> ReadyNAS):
> Total tracks: 41707
>
> Hmmmmmm...

Ok, I think an sorry is in place here as I thought the mismatch was due
to tagging issues on your side. But I have found the cause of the
problem and made a fix.

I also made a change on genre handling as a result a huge performance
improvement when the display of genres was enabled.

Can you give it a try and let me know if you find the results
thrustworthy enough ;-) ?

Download available at:
acc.vanholt.nl/downloads/acc-v312-test.zip

Frank

--
SilverRS8

Author of -'AlbumCatalogCreator' (http://acc.vanholt.nl)- for
SqueezeCenter '_' (http://www.badkamerpech.nl) SlimServer.
2xSB3, 1xDuet, 1xRadio, 1xiPhone iPeng, Ubuntu NAS + SBS