Hey there.

First off, excellent program you're developing here. It's coming along
very nicely and I look forward to future development.

A few observations/questions/suggestions if thats all right.

I've been testing SC on a HP Ipaq 200 series PDA. Its fairly modern
unit with ~630mhz and 128ram.

First big problem – as of 1.30b3(which I noticed is now missing from
your site), the unit will not shut off manually or go to sleep after
having run SC. I'm forced to soft reset. Using SC 1.00, it shuts off
fine.

Performance wise, things are pretty smooth. There are a lot of times
though where the animated transitions are hesitant and slow, ever after
everything has been cached. Is that just the nature of it or is that
something that will be tweaked later on down the road?

Will it/can it be possible to have an option to adjust animation speed?
Possibly also an option to disable it all together?

While on performance, it would be nice to have a “manually rebuild
cache” option in the server settings, or an additional pop up option
when SC starts and detects a change. Being able to force SC to rebuild
the whole cache in one go as opposed to rebuilding as you're trying to
browse would be a welcome option.

The 'quick scroll' A-Z sidebar in the library lists is great. I did
notice though that it doesn't work at all in the album view. All the
other views it works fine.

It would also be nice if the sidebar was a little more “finger
friendly”. Right now its a little hard to use with as narrow as it is.

One last question, will it be possible in the future to customize the
buttons? Having the buttons you use the most show up first would be
nice.

Thanks for your time.

--
MusicManiac