> I understand the cache option. Its just when you go to find an album or
> artist it tends to take awhile. I was wondering if a "force cache"
> option would work out in the sense that you could hit the button, walk
> away for something, then when you get back you would have a smooth quick
> delay free library to browse.

Oh, you mean a "cache everything now" sort of thing.
That would of course be an option. I'll think about that.

On the other hand, there's four lists that are beeing cached:
albums, genres, artists, musicfolder (root directory)
Once they have been loaded for the first time, the cache is built.
So it's four times waiting.
Besides tha album covers, i.e.

Arztde's post might have been in the german forum.
Anyway it's good to have somebody confirm a bug or inconveniene.

--
Locuth

Use your PDA/Phone as SqueezeBox remote -- http://sc.sciatec.de