arztde;517695 Wrote:
> Hmmm i have no idea whats in your system... i run it with a slow NAS.
> And as long i do not stream at the same time Movies its rather fast. I
> like to have it more slow... i am old and my fingers are not so fast to
> follow... ;-)

I know for sure its not the NAS.

I mentioned two different speed "issues". I probably should have been
more clear. The first is actually a software/hardware problem where the
transition stutters or seems to go in slow motion like its not
rendering.

Maybe I just have an odd ball PDA.

The second speed "issue" is more a personal preference. The transitions
are nice and clean but sometimes its nice to be able to make them faster
or disable them for that "snappy" to the point interface. Don't get me
wrong though, I love eye candy.

--
MusicManiac