Locuth;517881 Wrote:
> Yes it would, but how can I access / retrieve them via SQCntr.
> Or do you want to keep them on your mobile phone ??

Maybee to ask first there is a local file with same name as the music
file. You saw the structure  and infos i did send you.

Also the different C++ codes.

In a first version its good justit works... Ok you can test up and
download possibility.. but its just text and transfer is fast. And done
only if you need. So it can stay on server. Slimcontrol have only to
prove its a lrc file with synchronisation
are not the correct time tags inside, than interpretation is like a
mormal lyrics tag
For this there is a better phone talk

--
arztde