Muele;518064 Wrote:
> Maybe also leave out the VFD based devices as their limited
> visualization makes it hard to do the massive improvement that is
> needed. I don't own one, so I may be wrong. But my own focus will be on
> squeezeplay devices with a wheel/knob.Well, I would argue that the VFD based
> devices still constitute the
*GRAND* majority of SB userbase. If Logitech wanted to dump it, they'd
be free to do that. As I would be of taking my money elsewhere the next
minute.

And, honestly, without even having read the thread, giving users the
ability to create synchgroups accessible through remote shortcuts would
be entirely withing the VFD based devices "limited" visualization
(limited as in "actually readable from the couch, where people tend to
listen to music").

--
gorman