Muele;520629 Wrote:
> So we have touched upon three areas: setiing up sync groups, managing
> volume and alarm behavior.
>
> Could we dwell a bit more on the alarm behavior? What is most desirable
> behavior. (Are there several posible behaviors that should be posible to
> choose from in the SBS settings?)

Mo pow as stated earlier in the tread:

To begin with

1. A player should sound it's alarm alone and then rejoin the sync
group zone or master ? if it was synced before. (wontfix bug 1)

2. A player should not wipe it's now playing activity it should resume
to previous state/playlist after an alarm. (wontfix bug 2)

3. If you want "all house" alarm it should be possible to configure a
master a zone or sync group with an alarm ?
Of course all players should return to whatever they where doing also
after this alarm, so you don't end up with all players synced after the
alarm.

The wont fix statuses, yes i tried both 1 and 2 in bugzilla with little
sucess nobody was with me on this :-/

All this may need some options you can probably think up situations
where none of this is desirable.

--
Mnyb

Main hifi: SB3 (soon to replaced by a Touch :) It is on preorder)
Bedroom/Office: Boom
Kitchen: Receiver (soon to be replaced by my SB3 and the SBR to be
stuffed in a box in the attic )
I use a Controller various ir-remotes and a Eee-PC with squeezeplay to
control this