On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 8:30 AM, Mnyb
<mnyb.46w6rb1267021...@no-mx.forums.slimdevices.com> wrote:

> Yes but you don't set it up once ! You change sync depending of
> situation.
> Who does set it up once ? normal use IS constantly changing sync ?
> You don't want music in every room all the time, that must be the
> corner case ?

Umm, yes I do and did.

Sync is ESSENTIAL for me.  I have two players always in sync and if I
ever used my third player I would put it in sync with those two and
leave the entire group alone.  Their volumes and power are all
controlled independently because only someone actually in the room has
any idea if the volume is correct for the current situation.  I never
change anything related to sync settings and everything just works
exactly as I want it to.

Like I said, lots of you guys jumping all over me are a vocal
minority.  I'd love to see stats on SB adoption but I would bet that
the vast majority of people with more than one device have only two
devices and they aren't constantly changing sync settings.

Am I saying that things work perfectly for you? No.  I'm saying it
works perfectly for me and a lot of other people with simple needs.

Ben