Thanks for detailing which files do what. Can you also detail how to
restore the settings if, as has happened to me three or four times, you
have lost your favorites menu setup - including folders - after spending
hours configuring them? I very much identify with the frustrations
expressed by users in this thread. I own 2 SB booms and two SB radios. I
love these radios and what they can do. I do not love the hours required
to adjust and tweak and reprogram the system plus the hours searching
through these forums for a solution until I find someone who has
experienced the same problem. I expect the system to be a bit complex
but I don't expect to make listening to these radios to be my life's
work or even to become a hobby. I have been "advertising" these radios
to all my friends but I am just going to shut up since I know that I
will be the geek who will be called on to make the service calls when
something doesn't go exactly right. The first priority is for there to
be an organized, lucid documentation source - not a Wiki - to clearly
list the menu trees, etc. and a trouble shooting guide that even the
average computer user can understand. I really didn't expect that by
buying into this system I was signing up to be beta tester for Logitech.
Thanks for reading this rant but I really believe that this radio should
never have been released to the market in the unfinished state in which
it appears to be.

Michael E.

--
michael11694