okay. My last comment on the "enthusiastic amateur" remark. I'm sure
there are some very talented people working on the SB. People who are,
or could easily become, "professionals" if they so desired. I also feel
that there will be people who are contributing/have contributed to the
project who do not fall into that category.

My remarks were based solely on my perception of the software. I do not
feel that it is anywhere near as robust as one is entitled to expect of
software bundled with a piece of expensive audio equipment. I believe
that if this software had designed, managed and built in-house by, say,
Apple, it would be a lot better than it is today.

This is not intended as a troll. It's the opinion I would give if a
friend considering buying a SB were to ask me my opinion. I would love
to be able to say that it's given me hours of trouble-free enjoyment.
Unfortunately, that is not the case.

--
keithleng