I just want to say 'Thanks!' Frank for continued work.

Not only did you add my .csv request, but for those that don't need the
album art, this will also help with print setup issues some people have
mentioned, since once in Excel you can do what you want with info,
layout, etc.

So, if you've been willing to pay for iPeng or other coding people have
done mostly for no real monetary gain (I can't imagine iPeng covers
Pippin's rent and ski vacations) why not voluntarily donate to this?
I'll bet Frank would promise to use it for beer, and then all you've
done is buy him a couple of rounds.

If this post is inappropriate, let me know and I will delete, but
that's my $.02

--
fphredd