I'm almost embarrassed to ask this question, as I've been an SB user for
>3 years now, but here goes...

I'm finding that on my SB3, when playing .flac and .m4a (Apple
lossless?) files, I get stalling on the SB3, as it'll stall, and say,
"RebufferingÂ… XX%" Where actually is the stall happening, on my slimbox
or on the server? My server is a fairly robust Intel Pentium fellow
("Prescott" CPU) running a well-hacked and very stable version of OSX.
I also have a SB Touch (and LOVE it!), but I've not noticed if that
stalls as well.

So where's the rub, and how might I remedy it?

Thanks in advance.

--
rfrost