ghostrider;553266 Wrote:
> Go into Settings > Home Menu, find the option to turn on/off device. Put
> a check mark by that option and it will then appear on the main menu.

Okay...thanks.  Two hiccups...First, ONLY "Turn On ***Player Name***"
shows up in the Settings>Home Menu List.  It turns on the device but it
does not turn it off.

Second...I have two players (Family Room and Back Deck).  When I have
selected the controller to control the Back Deck, "Turn on Back Deck"
appears on the Home Menu list.  But when the Family Room player is
selected, it "Turn on Back Deck" still appears on the Home Menu List.
When I go into Settings>Home Menu, there is no option to select "Turn
on Family Room", ONLY "Turn on Back Deck".

Thanks in advance for any additional help.

--
fishbone