garym;553284 Wrote:
> You need to add the "select player" option to your home menu. Then you
> can select the appropriate player (that the controller is linked to)
> and then subsequently can turn it on or off.  (p.s. this is one of the
> reasons I like my ipeng/iphone combo better....I can see all the
> players in the system in one place and simply tap to turn on or off any
> of the players).

Thanks... but that's the problem.  "Select Player" IS on the home menu.
However, regardless of the player I select, it always says "Turn On
Back Deck".  The option doesn't change regardless of which player is
selected and the opportunity to add that function to the Home Menu
doesn't change in Settings>Home Menu.  It only allows me to select
"Turn On Back Deck" regardless of whether I have the Back Deck player
selected for the Family Room player selected.

--
fishbone