fishbone;553304 Wrote:
> Thanks... but that's the problem.  "Select Player" IS on the home menu.
> However, regardless of the player I select, it always says "Turn On Back
> Deck".  The option doesn't change regardless of which player is selected
> and the opportunity to add that function to the Home Menu doesn't change
> in Settings>Home Menu.  It only allows me to select "Turn On Back Deck"
> regardless of whether I have the Back Deck player selected for the
> Family Room player selected.
That's just weird, and not the way it works (or has ever worked) for
me. Have you done a factory reset on the SBC? Turn it off, then turn it
on while holding down the "+" key. You will lose any customizations you
have done (eg, setting the home menu items), but it should fix the
situation.

--
aubuti

Nothing high-end, but music anywhere I want it, and it's '100% wind
powered' (http://www.cleancurrents.com/). MSI Wind desktop (Ubuntu
10.04) feeding: Living room: SB Touch + SBC > NAD C325 BEE >
Vandersteen 1; Kitchen/Dining: SB2 + SBC > AudioSource Amp100 > 2 pair
of Polk RC60i; Basement: SB2 > JVC JA-S44 > ESS Tempest LS8; Bedroom:
Boom and SB Radio; Backyard deck: Duet > AudioSource Amp100 > Polk
Atrium 45; Kid's bedroom: SB3 > Klipsch ProMedia 2.0; In limbo:SBR
http://www.last.fm/user/aubuti/