fishbone;553283 Wrote:
> Okay...thanks.  Two hiccups...First, ONLY "Turn On ***Player Name***"
> shows up in the Settings>Home Menu List.  It turns on the device but it
> does not turn it off.
>
> Second...I have two players (Family Room and Back Deck).  When I have
> selected the controller to control the Back Deck, "Turn on Back Deck"
> appears on the Home Menu list.  But when the Family Room player is
> selected, it "Turn on Back Deck" still appears on the Home Menu List.
> When I go into Settings>Home Menu, there is no option to select "Turn
> on Family Room", ONLY "Turn on Back Deck".
>
> Thanks in advance for any additional help.

You need to add the "select player" option to your home menu. Then you
can select the appropriate player (that the controller is linked to)
and then subsequently can turn it on or off.  (p.s. this is one of the
reasons I like my ipeng/iphone combo better....I can see all the
players in the system in one place and simply tap to turn on or off any
of the players).

--
garym