iPhone;554753 Wrote:
> Can't vouch for the better half as I don't know her, but dBpowerAmp is
> my choice for Ripping, Converting, and Burning both Audio CDs from FLAC
> (same as original CD) or MP3 (cram more songs on a CD). I also concert
> FLAC to MP3 to put on my iPhone. It does all of these things well and
> does a good job of tagging also. Once setup properly by you, the better
> half should be able to just put in a CD, check that the feedback from
> the search is correct and click on rip. To burn, one uses the included
> CD Writer.
> YMMV but its been the best program for me. Used to use EAC, switched to
> dBpowerAmp and have never looked back.

Many thanks for the recommendation - Just taken a look at the prices
and its a bit too steep for something thats really a nice to have -
$54+$18 for he family pack+17.5% tax=$84 AND 5$ a year after the 1st
year for metadata.

I think I`ll stick with WMA lossless and WMP 12 which is all free.

--
scoob101