Yes, in your case it would only show the composer separately, whom you
already have in the album title. Unless you have followed the composer
name by a unique separator character, it will be a lot of work to
re-tag everything.

I was not that happy with the three lines of information from the
beginning, so I used tags as atomic as possible; I have COMPOSER, WORK,
MOVEMENT, OPUS, COMPOSER, CONDUCTOR, BAND, and ARTIST. I could have
split up the artists further, e.g. giving each a solo instrument, etc.,
but I am too lazy for that.
Until I made the new screen, I composed the TITLE and ALBUM from those
ingredients, using MP3tag.

--
Co1