Co1
It's good to see the Composer and other tags being used, and I will
make use of this - it has my vote. However, I'm only on 7.5.1 and I'll
not get to 7.6 until it becomes official.

The thing that really bugs me for classical music displays is the
lyrics tag. I loaded all the CD booklet information into the Lyrics tag
- this includes opera libretti. Now yes, you can see the Lyrics tag in
the LH column of SqueezeCenter player page, but only as a part-column
window; on a small screen (such as an eeePC) all you get is a miserly
three lines. Above that is the (useless) cover display and information
that can be seen on the RH column anyway. In days of yore, the lyrics
tag display could be a larger proportion of the left hand column.

Bring in a full column display of the lyrics column!

(By the way: I approve your choice of the Perahia Beethoven sonatas - a
superb CD!)

--
Cape11