)p(;602884 Wrote:
> I dont understand you can put anything and nested in the opml that you
> put somewhere on the web. Like mine example above. You dont upload it
> to mysb you link to it there. On mysqueezebox.com choose add a favorite
> and then you just link to the url and give it a title.

Aha. Very cool.  I went to mysqueezebox.com and pasted your web URL
location into a FAVORITE URL, and gave it a name (Test Favorites).
Saved this (got error message....file type not recognized). But then
when I go to favorites on my TOUCH for example, I can choose that
favorite (test favorites) and it does in fact have lots of nested
folders.  Works nicely.  Only downside is that it requires that I have
an accessible network location to SAVE my OPML file to be able to
access it.

By the way, how did you create the OPML. Can you do this within SBS
favorites and export that OPML file???

--
garym